Messenger for Android phones can easily be accessed and used on any android device but you need a facebook account. Now nothing can be done on messenger without the signing in using Facebook. Without Facebook, the messenger would just be a normal SMS app. messenger for android can easily be installed on your device from the Google play store.
How to Open a Facebook Account
You can easily open a Facebook account if you follow the steps below. Below, you would find a detailed guide on how to open a Facebook account.
- First, you have to put on the data connection on the device you want to use.
- On the device, launch any of the messenger app or a web browser. This is to enable you access the Facebook platform.
- If you are using a mobile device, please scroll down and click the sign up link at the bottom of the page to find the sign up form. If you use a Pc, you can ignore this step as you would find the sign up form when you scroll down.
- By just looking at the form, you should know what kind of form it is and the details required. Enter every detail required and hit the sign up link at the bottom of the page again to continue.
Verify you mobile number or email address and follow all the guided steps to finish your account sign up.
How to Access the Facebook Messenger App for Android from the Google Play Store
The Facebook messenger apps can be downloaded from the Google play store by following the steps indexed below;
- Launch the app store on your android device. This store is often referred to as the Google play store.
- When the app opens, hit the search bar and search for “Facebook messenger”. If a result page is displayed, then click the first result.
- On the app page, scroll down to find the “install” button. It is often green in color.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other contents on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.