Zoho Mail Full Review | Zoho Mail | Features of Zoho Mail – Zoho Mail is a functional online mailing service that was created to meet professional needs. Before you can gain access to the Zoho email service, you are required to sign up. That is, just like every other online mailing service, every Zoho user needs to have their own personal account. The reason Zoho Mail is targeted at professionals is because of the features it comes with. Currently, a lot of cloud services and email services are updating their services for official purposes. Zoho as a service comes with features that help professionals with their work in terms of ease and organization.
Features of Zoho Mail
The features of this service are below:
- IMAP access
- POP access
- Integration with instant messaging
- Integration with online office suites
- Ample storage
- Keyboard shortcuts
How Zoho Mail Works – More Things You Need to Know
Now, the above features just give you a brief on what to expect before using the mail service. Let’s go more into details on Zoho Mail and in the end, I will show you how to sign up.
Below are more details about this service:
- You are allowed by business hosting plans to use this mail service with email policies and domains owned by you
- It comes with the Zoho instant messaging (chat) and for attachments can sync with Google Docs and Zoho apps
- IMAP and POP are email services that can be used to access Zoho Mail
- You are given 5GB Storage if you are using a free account
- To retrieve mail from POP accounts, you can set up Zoho mail to do it for you
- You get offered Exchange ActiveSync by some paid Zoho Mail accounts for synchronization and push email
- Email can be answered on your behalf by the out-of-office auto-responder
- With the use of free-form labels and folders, you can organize your mails easily
- Your old mails are automatically archived
- With a tree view, email conversations can be read in context
- Outbox allows you to delay your delivery for a period of time in case you desire to unsend the mail
- You can save your email text using Templates for re-use some other time
Sign Up for a Free Zoho Mail Account
To sign up for a free Zoho Mail account, simply follow the steps below:
- Launch https://www.zoho.com/mail/ using your default web browser
- Input the username you best prefer
- Choose a password
- Enter your name and phone number
- Agree with the terms and conditions as you check the box
- Click “Sign Up for Free”
- You will receive a verification code on your device
- Enter the verification code
- Choose “Verify My Mobile”
- You can set up two-factor authentication or choose to be reminded later
- Go through the introductory video (You can skip it if you want)
You can also sign up using Facebook, Google, Twitter or LinkedIn (At the bottom of the sign-up page, you will see their icons).
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.