How to Close Your Facebook Account: We know everyone loves to keep in touch with their friends and Family, everyone loves Facebook and never wish to delete their online presence since it favors their conversation, business brand and so many other benefits they derive online.
But there will certainly come a period when you will get bored of Facebook and wish to stop losing time on the platform and then wish you can deactivate your Facebook account. If that’s the case you just have to follow the actions stated below.
How To Close Your Facebook Account
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Click the arrow directing downwards and select Settings from the menu checklist.
- In the General Setups, click Download a copy of your Facebook data to take a backup of your Facebook information. We never can tell, those information might be useful to you at one point in life or you may even be back on Facebook after a while.
- A link to an archive data will be sent by mail to your email account with all the information. Make sure to download and install the duplicate prior to waging remainder of the steps.
- Browse back to Settings page and choose Security
- In the Safety and security Settings, click the Deactivate your account web link.
- Fill up the needed details in “Are you certain intend to deactivate your account?”. Like the “Factor for leaving” and mark the check box “Email choose out” if you do not want to obtain any future e-mail from Facebook friends.
- Click Confirm switch to continue with closing of your Facebook account.
- Enter your Facebook password in Password Confirmation popup as well as click Deactivate Now.
- That’s it once you confirm deactivation process, your account will be deactivated with time.
Note that you can re-activate your account at any time, you just need to log in.
Hope to have you back soon!!!
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.