How to Delete A Facebook Message: When you wish to delete any Facebook message or a particular Facebook message from your inbox, this article will show you How to Delete a Facebook Message.
How to Delete A Facebook Message
Before you proceed: You need to understand that once you erase a message or discussion, it is completely erased and you cannot recover it, except from the recipient’s profile. I.e. these steps only eliminate a message or discussion from your account, not the one to which the message was sent out.
Remove a particular message.
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Choose messages on the left-hand side from the Facebook homepage.
3. Open up the discussion or the messages you wish to delete.
4. Select the Actions from the drop down selection Gear, then select Remove Messages.
5. Tick the check boxes alongside the message(s) you want to remove.
6. Then select Erase.
Removing a whole discussion.
1. Log in directly to your Facebook account.
2. Choose messages on the left-hand side of the Facebook homepage.
3. Open up the conversation you would certainly like to delete.
4. Choose the Actions drop down selection Gear, then choose Erase Discussion
That’s all, you have successfully and permanently deleted the message from your profile.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.