Identify FB Visitor on PC: You just posted an amazing picture, video or remark on Facebook and wonder who are those who are actually viewing this on your account, well there’re no direct steps to know who views your account but with a little tweak, you know it is possible. So in today’s guide we will reveal how to Identify FB Visitor on PC.
Chrome is the browser developed by Google team and it is often called “Google Chrome”
Recommended: How to Change Facebook Birthday
How to Identify FB Visitor on PC Using Chrome
To access your Facebook visitors using the Google Chrome Browser, follow the steps listed below:
- Login to your Facebook account through any internet (Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome) browser and browse to Facebook home page.
- On this page, right click and select View Page Source (in Chrome) or Page Source (in FireFox).
- Doing this will certainly open your Facebook homepage’s source code in new tab.
- Using the browser’s built-in search function or by pressing (Ctrl+ F) combination from your keyboard, search ‘InitialChatFriendsList’.
- Locate this ‘InitialChatFriendsList’. Term on the page that loads and from there, you will certainly see some numbers, these are Facebook account ID. Copy these numbers
- Then Open a new tab in your internet browser and type in www.facebook.com followed by the ID copied in the previous step, the new address will now be www.facebook.com/ID
- When this loads, it will reveal to you the profile of that fellow that visits your Facebook profile.
Do this for all numbers and with ease you’ve been able to identify those that viewed your profile.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.