This article will direct you to the questions that EKSU Departmental Cut Off Mark will ask for in the 2020/2021 segment, for example, the EKSU Departemental Cut Off Mark, EKSU JAMB Cut Off Mark and so forth.
EKSU is located on the Iworoko Road, Ado-Ekiti. Ekiti University of State. There are both undergraduate and postgraduate programs available at the university with ten professors.
Do you know the word “Cut Off Mark” in some way? A mark cut off is an accepted score for admitting students to the department of studies set aside by a given institute.
For example, if a university sets the JAMB cut-off mark to 200 and you have a score in 199, admission may not be given because the cut-off mark of 200 has not yet been reached. Yet you will be able to obtain university admissions when you have a ranking of 200 or higher.
Let’s take a look at the actual deal now.
General JAMB Cut Off Mark For 2020/2021
The general EKSU cut off point for JAMB UTME is 180, if you are interested in learning it.
But when you score over 180, you’ll get the chance to get an entry. For candidates with a score of 270, 290, 300 or more, the first list is available before those who have a second score of 180 are joined.
- ABUAD School fees – Afe Babalola University Acceptance Fee | abuad.edu.ng
- Best Montessori Schools – Montessori Schools Around the World
EKSU Departmental Cut Off Mark For 2020/20201
During Ekiti State University the process of admission is competitive and admission is given by JAMB scoring/O level criteria, due to the large number of students planning to study.
Please review the departmental mark EKSU Cut Off under the category of degree courses.
- Medicine and Surgery (O’ Level result with one sitting only), and Nursing requires Cut Off Mark at between 220 – 240.
- Mass Communication, Anatomy, Physiology requires Cut Off Mark at 200.
- Computer Science, English Language, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Geology, except Agricultural and Biosystem Engineering requires Cut Off Mark at 190.
- Common-Law, and Pharmacy needs Cut Off Mark at 240.
- All engineering courses requires Cut Off at 200
- Other courses like Educational, Agricultural, and Medical Sciences also need Cut Off Mark at 180.
Candidates MUST obtain minimum UTME scores for their courses, along with the correct combinations of subjects for their course in JAMB, which include a credit pass in the appropriate ‘O’ level subjects, as prescribed in the brochure of JAMBs.
How to calculate Ekiti State University Post UTME Aggregate Score:
- Divide your JAMB Score by 8, then Divide your Post UTME Score by 30, and Multiply the outcome by 50.
- When you add the two scores, you get a percentage over hundred. Which means that your JAMB Score is calculated over 50, and also your Post UTME is calculated over 50.
Take an instance:
If Jeremy obtained 230 results in his JAMB UTME test and 20 in the post-UTME examination, the following is to be calculated:
This calculates Jeremy’s JAMB Score 230/8= 29.
Calculated as follows: (20/30) X 50 = 33 Post UTME Score
Jeremy’s JAMB + UTME post would have 29 + 33 = 62 if you add the two scores together.
Thus, the overall score of Jeremy is 62%
Admission Screening Exercise & Documents
The required documents for the pre-screening process only contain the product of ‘O’ SSCE level and printed JAMB registration.
Two phases of EKSU Admission Screening typically occurs. Candidates applying for the school are instructed, once announced, to carry out the pre-creening exercise.
For candidates it is important to arrive 2 hours earlier and find their screening site early. Applicants are screened based on the results of the JAMB and SSCE.
After the admission lists are released, a second phase of the exercise will take place. For another screening exercise, applicants who have deserved the application criteria shall be invited. The documents needed include: Documents
- Original copies of educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates). NOTE that cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your community or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin;
- and the notification of admission status
If this EKSU Departmental Cut Off Mark Article for 2020/2021 helps you well in anticipation of an admission offer at EKSU, please share this article with friends and colleagues.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.