Below are step-by-step instructions on how to log on to a device or iPhone from Facebook. We’ve also included steps for signing out of Facebook on any computer you’re logged in, which can be helpful if you’ve changed your password recently.
How to sign out of Facebook on a desktop browser
1.Navigate to www.facebook.com.
2. Click on the upside-down triangle in the upper right corner.
3. A menu drop-down will appear. You’ll see ‘Log Out’ at the very bottom of the menu.
4. Click on “Log Out,” and all of you are done!
How to Logout of Facebook on an iPhone
1.On your iPhone, open the Facebook app.
2. In the bottom right-hand corner, click on the three lines. If you have an Android phone, it’s in the upper right corner.
3. You can see a panel at the top with your name and different parts below it.
4. Scroll all the way to the bottom, where you see “Log Out.”
5. Tap the icon for ‘Log Out.’ You’ll be asked to ask if you’re sure you would like to log out with a note. Tap on “Log Out,” and you’re all right to go.
How to Logout of Facebook on every device you’re logged into
- On your screen, go to Facebook, and in the top right-hand corner, press the upside-down triangle.
2. Tap on a tab that says “Settings.”
3. They’ll take you to a new tab. Click the portion on the left-hand side of the screen that says “Security and Login.”
4. Under the Where you’re logged in section, you’ll see all the devices that you’re logged into. (Maybe you need to press “See More.”)
5. In the bottom right-hand corner, click on ‘Log Out Of All Sessions.’
6. With an alert about logging out, you will be prompted. Click on the ‘Log Out’ button and you are done.
That is all you need to know and do on How To Logout Of Facebook.
If this article has been helpful to you, do well to share it with your friends, family and loved ones. Facebook Logout
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.