How to Link your Phone number with NIN | How To Link Your Airtel and MTN number With NIN | Link your airtel sim with NIN | Link your MTN line with NIN| How to Link your NIN with your phone number| How to Link your NIN with your Airtel – It was last week that the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) suspended the sale or registration by telecommunications operators of a new subscriber identity module (SIM).
According to NCC, this is to allow the government to audit the Registration Database for Subscribers. No new subscriber will, in essence, have access to the networks.
The suspension, which took place at the instance of Dr. Isa Ibrahim Pantami, Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, is aimed at consolidating the achievement of the exercise of SIM card registration in September of last year.
In a statement, NCC Director of Public Affairs, Dr Ikechukwu Adinde, claimed that the aim of the audit “is to verify and ensure compliance by Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) with the quality standards and requirements set by the Federal Government for SIM Card Registration.”
Following this, NCC has given every subscriber of any network, MTN, Airtel, Glo, or 9mobile 2 weeks of grace to link their sim with their National Identity card number (NIN), hence, the reason for this post, which is to guide every subscriber on how to link your phone number with NIN.
How to link your phone number with NIN is as simple as checking your data or credit balance. We’ve made it very simple such that you can do it without the help of any professional. Remember that NCC has given only 2 weeks to link your phone number with your NIN, therefore, don’t hesitate to do so. Don’t procrastinate, so that your line will not be barred from connection.
- The best ways to copy and also Paste Text on Facebook App on iPhone/iPad
- Stop Facebook Notifications On Android
- TECNO MOBILE SECRET CODES
- Samsung Galaxy A70 Specs and Price
How to Link your Phone number with NIN
The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) has authorized the country’s telecommunications operators to block all SIM cards that are not registered with national identity numbers for two weeks (NIN).
Failure to do so will lead to the blocking or disconnection of your line by December 31, 2020.
Some steps to connect your phone number to your NIN are below;
How To Link Your MTN Sim
How to Use USSD code to link your MTN number with NIN
For MTN users, it’s very simple, Simply dial *785# and get it done in a few seconds.
To use USSD to connect your NIN with your MTN SIM, follow the steps below:
- Dial *785# using the MTN on which you want the connection to be made.
- For “Enter your 11-digit NIN,” type 1 and submit.
- Type and give your 11-digit NIN.
- Wait for your request to be confirmed by the network. You could get a message that says “Network error.”
- If you do, don’t panic! Only wait and try it again for some time.
How to Use MTN website to link your MTN number
Follow these steps to link up now
- Visit this link https://mtnonline.com/nim/
- Enter your First, last, and middle name accordingly
- Enter your MTN number
- EnterNIN Number
- Enter your email number
How To Link Your Airtel Sim
Follow the steps below to connect your NIN to your Airtel phone number:
- Dial *121# on the Airtel line that you want to connect to.
- Enter 1 for “Capture with NIN” and submit
- Type and give your 11-digit NIN.
- Wait for the message that will validate your submission. If you get an error response, just wait a while and try again.
How To Link Your Glo and 9mobile Sim
Glo and 9Mobile have not begun sim-links with NIN for now. As soon as they begin, this post will be updated to reflect the steps you need to follow to carry out the link.
However, here’s what you have to do to get yourself ready to be able to connect your NIN to your phone number, If you haven’t, visit any NIMC office near you and apply for your National Identification Card.
- Register and receive the temporary ID slip containing your NIN
- Keep the specifics of your NIN in a safe place so that you can provide them when appropriate.
How to Know if your Phone number is linked with your NIN
- Dial *346# on the SIM card you registered with the National Identity Management Centre if you don’t know your NIN (NIMC).
- It will show a message containing your NIN, just copy it somewhere safe.
- you’ll be charged N20 to check your NIN through the USSD given above.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.