First things first, however. Facebook currently offers a good number of possibilities for selling your products online. For instance,
1995 Sales of Amazon eBook = $10 million
2014 Sales of Amazon eBook = $1.6 BILLION
That is a lot of potential! In the US, writers are now selling more books on their own than through Amazon (through social media, blogs, etc.). And Post Planner and other social applications play an important part in this. So how can you go beyond Amazon and sell more eBooks than you ever thought possible? How To Sell Ebooks On Facebook Marketplace
How to Sell Ebooks on Facebook Marketplace
How To Sell Ebooks On Facebook Marketplace – There’s a radical trend going on in the eBook writing and publishing community. Social networking leaders such as Andrea Vahl, Brian Carter, and Kim Garst are using a 2-step process to dramatically improve sales.
There are also:
1. Using the Post Planner to attract and engage their Facebook fans
2. Selling digital social media material using a new tool (Heyo Cart)
Attract, Commit, Transform. Here, this is how it works:
Step one: The Post Planner makes it easy for you to find and share super-engaging content. This speeds up communication and hits your Facebook page, so that your posts are shared by more people and more eyeballs are seen.
- Useful Tips for Buying and Selling on Facebook Marketplace
- Marketplace introduction: Buy and Sell with your local group
- 8 Tips for Remaining Healthy on the Facebook Marketplace
Step two: By entering ‘Buy’ in the comments, Heyo Cart enables your fans to purchase your ebook. All they need to do is type one sweet word: BUY! (Did you catch that?) It seems like Heyo Cart and Post Planner are heaven-made games! You see, while readers are ALREADY ENGAGED with the author, Heyo Cart presents the BUY bid, a pledge that revs up with its great viral content from Post Planner! How To Sell Ebooks On Facebook Marketplace
Here’s how Heyo Cart works
1.Navigate to http://heyocart.com: Only, once you’re there, click ‘Try for Free.’
2. Create your pitch: Pick a fan page you want to sell on. Then type the status update, upload a strong eBook picture, add the title of the product, set the price, and click the orange button ‘Next.’
3. Upload the digital file: Heyo Cart takes care of your merchandise delivery! So you need to tell Heyo Cart how you want to pay for purchases (either a debit card or your bank account). Click on “Next” please.
4. Publishing your pitch: Take a moment to preview your article, then click “Publish” to publish it now or schedule it until it’s ready for later.
5. Make sales: Fans can vote on the purest “Buy” comment when your post is live. A nice thing about Heyo Cart is that they never have to put their data in again (they don’t have to click any links!) when fans buy from you once. They’re just typing “Buy”… Well, and Boom! Uh, boom! You have a new sale:
6. Get paid: Heyo Cart then takes them to the product page after your fans have paid, where they can download your book.
7. Construction of your list: Use the back end of the Heyo Cart as orders come in to see who is ordering. First name, last name, AND EMAIL will get you (many people say buyer lists are the most precious, so segment this list for future upsells and product launches in your email marketing or CRM tool).
Were those ideas valuable? For your questions and contributions on this subject, don’t hesitate to use the comment box below, thanks. How To Sell Ebooks On Facebook Marketplace
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.