Spectranet Self Care – Without any assistance, it is possible to search some key areas on the Spectranet-from login to your Spectranet account, to check your balance, to purchase a data plan.
On Spectranet, there’s only so much that you can do, and by yourself, too.
This article is a step-by-step guide to a lot of things you can do and how it operates with Spectranet.
In Nigeria, the internet services offered by Spectranet were the very first to implement 4G LTE.
The purpose of Spectranet is to link you with what matters most: spouse, family, friends, and even company. You always come first with Spectranet.
4G LTE services are provided through Spectranet, the home and office smart internet.
They also offer one of the nation’s cheapest and most sophisticated internet networks.
It is a secure, reliable, and inexpensive provider of web services. It was introduced in 2009, and has grown to become one of Nigeria’s leading service providers.
Both Wi-Fi and Mi-Fi services are provided by this Internet provider, which are both very fast. Spectranet Self Care
Spectranet Self Care 2021
Spectranet Self Care – You’re in the right place and you’d be shocked at how simple it is to run if you’re really unaware of how Spectranet operates, and what it includes.
Spectranet has built a forum from which you can conduct simple tasks on your own.
Their Self-Care portal is a website where you can access your personal account and the events in that account at any time and from anywhere as a Spectranet user.
You can see how much information you have left, control and track the use of your data, renew data plans, and so much more.
On your dashboard, all in your Spectranet account is shown.
How to Login to Self Care
Spectranet Self Care – It’s quick to log in to your Spectranet account, and it is certainly a method of doing it yourself. Before then, however, you should follow the few simple steps to build one if you do not have a Spectranet account;
- Go to 192.168.8.1
- Type in the default username and password you were given at the Spectranet office.
- Immediately you are logged in, you’d be notified to change the default password.
- Follow the link and change the default password to a customized one.
P.S.: Don’t forget your new password, as you use it when you need to log in.
The above steps take you to the web page of the spectranet and log in to your self-care dashboard, tap self-care, and enter the username and password you will first have to build.
- Glo Data Plan 2020: Prices and Subscription Codes
- Google Buys Actifio To bring Backup and Strengthen Google Cloud Data Protection
- How To Share Data On MTN
How to Pay for Subscription
If you want to pay for your subscription on your own, just follow the following procedures.
However, there are four methods by which you can make self-care payments.
- I.) In person
- II.) Pay online (scroll down for details)
- III.) Recharge vouchers
- IV.) Bank payment or you can pay into any of the following banks;
- Access/Diamond Bank
- First Bank Nigeria
- Guaranty Trust Bank
- Zenith Bank
You can either check the payment teller or take a screenshot of the valid transaction when you have completed payments, and send it to email@example.com.
This is the official Spectranet Internet Services email address.
They will authenticate your payment thereby.
It is not abnormal to forget things sometimes, in case you forget your password, don’t worry.
There are things to do to help you to create a new one.
- Tap on the “forgot password” link, which shows on the login interface of your self care screen
- Type in your username in the space provided
- Input the characters which pops up in the security image
- Tap on “submit”
- After you will get a new temporary password through SMS or Email
- Type in your new temporary password, and you can then access your Self-Care dashboard.
How to Make Payments & Renew your Data Plan Online
Spectranet Self Care – If you have never made a renewal payment, the following will take you easily through the process.
- Login to https://selfcare.spectranet.com.ng, using your username ID and password
- Choose the tab marked “internet” from the list of services
- Select the “Spectranet” internet service
- Type in your identification details
- Incase you want to renew an existing plan, select the “renew plan” icon. You can as well top up your account and therefore pay for any plan you so desire.
- Continue by entering the Spectranet account details you want to top up
- Choose the card type and then click the “Payment Successful” tab. That is, if you are paying via your debit card
- And complete your payment through your bank account
- Then renew using quickteller, Paga, Recharge Voucher, Interswitch.
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.