Perhaps, when you opened your Facebook account, you didn’t have an email address. You have it now and you don’t know how to go about adding it or change from logging in using your phone number to email address. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Read on…
On Your Facebook Application:
- Click on the menu button at the top right hand of the Facebook page
- Scroll down and tap on “Account settings”
- Tap on “General”
- Tap on “Email”
- Tap on “Add Email Address” to add the new email address
- Type in the new email address and enter your password then tap on “Add Email” at the bottom of the page
- When you are done, tap on “Primary Email”
- Choose that email address you just added as your primary email address
- Enter your password and tap on “Save”
On Your Browser:
- Click in the top right corner of Facebook
- On the drop down menu, click on “Settings”
- Click on “Contact”
- Click on “Add Email Address” to add the new email address
- Click on “New email” and type the new email address you want to add and click on “Add”
- Still on the screen where you tapped on Add Email Address, you will see “Primary contact”, click on the email you just added and make it your primary contact (email address)
- When you are done, tap on “Save changes”
We believe and sincerely hope that this post was helpful to you, please show your support by sharing it with your families, acquaintances, friends, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (including posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Quick News Ng administrator.
The blog posts and other content on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint, and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.